Request for Approval of Continuing Education
Are you hosting an event that you’d like to get approved for IOWPA CEUs? We’ve got a form for that! Read the details below and then submit the request form at the bottom of this page.
- IOWPA will approve CEUs for trainings provided by county health departments, the Indiana Department of Health, NOWRA, industry manufacturers, and other educational organizations for trainings that provide relevant educational information pertinent to onsite wastewater treatment systems in Indiana. Training material must enhance the knowledge of an onsite professional required to perform work in the State of Indiana.
- Training must be approved in advance of the session to be eligible for CEUs and must be submitted in the online form at iowpa.org with the following information included:
- Date, time and location of the training
- Training provider contact information
- Cost of training
- Method for someone to register for the training
- Detailed schedule of training including time spent on each topic and the presenter for each topic
- A sign-in sheet or other method of attendance tracking should be submitted to IOWPA with clear indication of who attended the training including the attendees’ name, company, and either a phone number or email address. It is required that providers include a section for attendees to select if they specifically need CEUs for IOWPA. A sample sign-in sheet can be found here >>
- Providing proof of registration for an event is not acceptable in the place of providing proof of attendance for an event.
- Training will be reviewed and approved based on guidelines set by the IOWPA board of directors.