- November 5, 2020
- Posted by: Mary
Date(s) - 11/05/2020
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
LaPorte County Fairgrounds
Indiana Onsite Wastewater Professionals Association, the Indiana Department of Health and Local Health Departments are pleased to present the IOWPA Installer Certification Review and Exam in LaPorte County on Thursday, November 5.
Three (3) tests will be offered:
A – Gravity Feed Systems and Subsurface Drainage (Passing is required for certification.)
B – Subsurface Gravity Feed Flood Dosed System
C – Pressure Distribution & Elevated Sand Mounds (B & C are optional but must be passed to be certified in these systems.)
Pre-registration required for all attendees. Attend the review only and receive 4 CEUs. We will practice distancing and masks are encouraged.
Date: Thursday, November 5
Location: LaPorte County Fairgrounds – Community Building (2581 W. SR 2, LaPorte, IN 46350)
- Check-in: 7:45 am Central Time (8:45 am ET)
- Review: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Lunch onsite for those testing, provided by IOWPA: 12:30 – 1:00 pm
- Testing: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- First-time certification exam fee for current IOWPA members: $50 per person
- Retest to recertify exam fee for current IOWPA members: $50 per person
- Retesting for failed test(s) and/or additional tests B or C: No charge
- Attending review session only for 4 CEUs (no testing/lunch): No charge
Registration (pre-registration required for all attendees)
Questions? Contact the IOWPA office at 317-965-1859 or firstname.lastname@example.org.