- November 16, 2020
- Posted by: Julia Whitson
Date(s) - 11/16/2020 - 11/18/2020
9:00 am - 6:30 pm
November 16-18, 2020 | Virtual | IOWPA CEU approved
Registration now open — Go to: http://www.nowra.org/2020mega
Obviously, a virtual conference is different from holding the Mega-Conference as an in-person event, but it does offer certain advantages.
- Travel and lodging are eliminated, saving you time and money.
- All sessions will be recorded, and will be available to all conference registrants through December 31, 2020. So if you miss a session you wanted to attend, you can still attend the course when it is convenient for you!
- We’re planning some social events and online opportunities for you to connect with your colleagues attending the event.
It’s an investment in you and your organization. If you get one good idea which translates into more business or a better way to do things, you will more than justify your cost of attending. Invest in yourself and your organization.
*** IOWPA Continuing Education Units ***
The IOWPA Certification Committee has voted to allow CEUs for the NOWRA Mega Conference as detailed below.
- Monday, November 16, 2020 – 4 CEUs
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 – 5 CEUs (including participation in the live Zoom session)
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 – 5 CEUs (including participation in the live Zoom session)
CEU Approval for Conference (PDF file)
Registration/Schedule — Go to: http://www.nowra.org/2020mega