- April 14, 2021
- Posted by: Julia Whitson
Date(s) - 04/14/2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Septic Layout and Design Training is geared toward new installers and will cover a variety of topics involved in designing a new septic system including:
- Establishing a benchmark
- Determining where the soil boring are
- Using the minimum requirements from the H/D
- Start with the depth of the perimeter drain to determine what type system we can install
- Work back from the trenches/sand line system to determine the sewer sleeve invert at the house
- Laying out the system on the contour
- Laying out the system over the soil scientist’s borings
- What type of system will work for this application? determining the limitations etc.
- Drawing the system for submittal to the H/D
Registration is limited to 15 people. This is an outdoor event so weather-appropriate attire is recommended. The event will be held unless there’s heavy rain.
Approved for (4) four IOWPA continuing education units (CEUs).
This event is now sold out. If you have questions, please contact Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org