Evolving Your Business in an Ever-Changing Industry
2024 IOWPA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
February 19-21, 2024
Hendricks County Fairgrounds, 1900 E Main St, Danville, IN 46122
Don’t miss our next opportunity for an educational experience packed full of presentations, networking, and a chance to visit with industry vendors. Mark your calendars now and be on the lookout for registration to open in November. NEW THIS YEAR! We’re moving locations and are so excited to offer dual breakout sessions as well as a larger exhibition hall with expanded space to view industry equipment and meet with vendors. Visit iowpa.org/annual-conference for the most up-to-date information!
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Fees range from $100-290 for conference attendance
- Installer Certificate exams will be offered for new installers as well as those looking to renew their certificate
- A total of 10 CEUs can be earned by attending the entire event
To register and pay by check, please print a copy of this form and mail with a check to our office. Payment is due prior to the event.
- IMPORTANT: to get the member pricing, you must LOG IN to your record. The registration will default to nonmember pricing until you log in.
- To log in, click the button on the registration form that says ‘sign in’; if you don’t know your username and password, select ‘reset my password’ to prompt an email to yourself to get your password set up
IOWPA MEMBERS – Before Jan 21/On or After Jan 21
- Full Conference – $190/$240
- One Day – $100/$150
NONMEMBERS– Before Jan 21/On or After Jan 21
- Full Conference – $290/340
- One Day – $200/$250
INSTALLER CERTIFICATE TESTING AND TRAINING
We’ll offer installer certificate training on Monday, February 19th for those who would like to attend before sitting for their exam. Exams can be taken on your choice of February 20th at 10am ET or February 21st at 7:30am ET.
- Testing for a certificate renewal – $150 members / $250 nonmembers
- First-time testing – $300 members / $500 nonmembers
- In-person training – optional and complimentary for anyone registered for the exam
VENDOR AND SPONSOR REGISTRATION
To register as a vendor or sponsor, either complete the printable form and mail/email to IOWPA or register online to pay by credit/debit card. IMPORTANT: to get the member pricing, you must LOG IN to your record. The registration will default to nonmember pricing until you log in. To log in, click the button on the registration form that says ‘sign in’; if you don’t know your username and password, select ‘reset my password’ to prompt an email to yourself to get your password set up.
Exhibit Set Up: Monday, February 19, 4:00-6:00pm or Tuesday, February 20, 6:30-7:30am
Show hours: Tuesday, February 20, 7:30am-5:00pm
Wednesday, February 21, 7:30am-12:00pm