Mark your calendars for the 2023 IOWPA Annual Conference!
Primo Banquet Center, 2615 National Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46227 | February 7-8, 2023
Installer Certificate Exam offered on February 6 (does not include in-person training)
- Download the printable form: 2023 Printable Conference Registration
- Interested in setting up as a vendor or a sponsor? Download this year’s vendor/sponsor packet
- Visit the online registration page
- When you select “Register” you’ll go to the form.
- IMPORTANT: to get the member pricing, you must LOG IN to your record. The registration will default to nonmember pricing until you log in.
- To log in, click the button on the registration form that says ‘sign in’; if you don’t know your username and password, select ‘reset my password’ to prompt an email to yourself to get your password set up
See a list of nearby suggested hotels here
- Accurate Laser Systems
- Drainage Solutions
- National Precast Concrete Association
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
All times listed are Eastern Time.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6
- Brief Installer Exam Q&A – 1:00-2:00p
- Installer Exam – 2:00-6:00p
- Vendor Setup – 2:00-6:00p
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7
- 8:30-4:30 – Vendor Hall
- 8:30-10:00 – Opening Keynote: High-Strength Waste | Kevin Sherman, SeptiTech, Inc.
- 10:00-10:30 – Exhibit Hall Break
- 10:30-11:30 – Legislative Update: Discharging and Installer & Inspector State Licensing | Adam Kallick, The Sycamore Group
- 11:30-12:30 – Soil Compaction Basics for Installers and Regulators | Gary Steinhardt, Purdue University
- 12:30-1:30 – Lunch & Annual Meeting
- 1:30-2:30 – Pumper Panel | Cody Houseknecht, Sunset Septic; Jon Monday, AA Septic Service; Monty Strauss, A+ Water Solutions
- 2:30-3:30 – Flow Equalization, Pressure Distribution, and Time Dosing | Kevin Sherman, SeptiTech, Inc.
- 3:30-4:30 – IDOH 410 Rule Update | Mike Mettler, IDOH; Kyle Nix, S&M Nix Enterprises
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8
- 8:00-11:30 – Vendor Hall Open
- 8:00-8:45 – Perfection Through the Septic Process: Soils, Design, Permitting and Installation | Stuart Meade, Meade Septic Design
- 9:30-10:15 – System Inspections at Point of Sale | Jon Houseknecht, Sunset Septic & Amanda Lahners, LaPorte County Health Department
- 10:30-11:15 – Load Securement and the DOT | DOT Representative
- 11:15-12:00 – What an Old Installer would like to share with New Installers | LA Brown, LA Brown Company