We’ve added a second inspector certificate program to our 2021 schedule! Please find the details of the upcoming session below and feel free to contact Julia at (317) 965-1859 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
The inspector certificate program is a multi-day commitment with all portions of the program being required to earn the certificate. At this time, the dates are confirmed, however, the in-person programming is subject to being changed to virtual depending on the status of COVID-19 at the time of the program.
The registration fee for the program is $260 per person and is due at the time of registration. Membership in IOWPA is required as well.
We’ll host the program if there are a minimum of 12 registrants by October 1.
The location of the in-person programming will either take place in the greater Indianapolis area OR in LaPorte County depending on where the majority of registrants are located. We’d like to make this determination by October 1, so please register before that date.
- Wednesday, October 27 – virtual session via Zoom, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 28 – in-person session, training in the morning and exam in the afternoon
- Tuesday, November 2 – virtual session via Zoom, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 3 – virtual session via Zoom, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 4 – in-person field work in the morning and exam in the afternoon
To register, please complete the form below by October 1st. Once you complete and submit the form, you’ll be directed to make payment through Paypal. A Paypal account isn’t required to use the form to make your payment.