We’ve added a second inspector certificate program to our 2021 schedule! Please find the details of the upcoming session below and feel free to contact Julia at (317) 965-1859 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The inspector certificate program is a multi-day commitment with all portions of the program being required to earn the certificate. At this time, the dates are confirmed, however, the in-person programming is subject to being changed to virtual depending on the status of COVID-19 at the time of the program.
The registration fee for the program is $260 per person and is due at the time of registration. Membership in IOWPA is required as well.
The location of the in-person programming will take place in LaPorte County.
- Wednesday, October 27 – virtual session via Zoom, 8:00-12:00 ET (7:00-11:00 CT)
- Thursday, October 28 – in-person session, training in the morning and exam in the afternoon, 9:00-5:00 ET (8:00-4:00 CT)
- Tuesday, November 2 – virtual session via Zoom, 8:00-12:00 (7:00-11:00 CT)
- Wednesday, November 3 – virtual session via Zoom, 8:00-12:00 (7:00-11:00 CT)
- Thursday, November 4 – in-person field work in the morning and exam in the afternoon, 9:00-5:00 ET (8:00-4:00 CT)
To register, please complete the form below by October 1st. Once you complete and submit the form, you’ll be directed to make payment through Paypal. A Paypal account isn’t required to use the form to make your payment.