Become a part of the leading organization who strives to educate and inform the homeowners, as well as unite all professions in the Indiana onsite industry. Click button and complete membership application.
Renew Your Membership
Membership renewals due December 31 .
Click button to complete membership application and securely pay your dues online. Downloadable print application also available.
Over 900 members strong, IOWPA is the leading organization in Indiana that represents all professions of the Indiana onsite wastewater industry. Our members include Inspectors, Installers, Pumpers, Regulators, Manufacturers, Soil Scientists, Engineers, Consultants, Waste Transporter, Cleaners, Educators, Environmentalists and more. They are committed to protecting the public health and the environment of Indiana by improving and increasing access to wastewater treatment for individuals and communities living beyond centralized wastewater treatment facilities.
Join IOWPA and collectively we can protect public health and the environment, strengthen our industry through certification and education, and cultivate a community of colleagues that share experience and knowledge.
What IOWPA Membership Offers
Installer and Inspector Certification Programs
- Installer and Inspector Certification training and exams several times a year. Learn more about Installer and Inspector Certification.
- Continuing education opportunities and hands-on training for both onsite system Installer and Inspector Certification Programs through educational workshops, annual conferences, and field days. Check the calendar for upcoming educational events.
- Tracking of all continuing education units for IOWPA-sponsored programs and coordination of additional programs offered by, but not limited to, national industry organizations, state and local health departments, and manufacturers of state approved technology training/certifications.
- Processing recertification of all continuing education provided by the individual for both certification programs.
Industry News and Regulatory Information
- State and national industry news via monthly enewsletters, the IOWPA News quarterly members’ magazine, our website, and member-only email alerts (when applicable).
- Valuable business and certification program forms on the IOWPA.
- Hands-on training through field days, which include, but is not limited to, system installations and inspections through community service projects and new technology introductions.
- Educational workshops and annual conferences provide the latest industry education, technology, and best practices.
- Networking and installer open forums facilitated by industry experts and regulators.
- Opportunities to discover, facilitate, and implement solutions to Indiana’s onsite wastewater challenges.
- Opportunities to educate and inform the public about septic systems.
- Members receive discount pricing for IOPWA events and education, advertising in the IOWPA News members’ magazine, and registration to the annual Pumper Show.