Become a part of the leading organization who strives to educate and inform the homeowners, as well as unite all professions in the Indiana onsite industry. Click button and complete membership application.
Renew Your Membership
Membership renewals due December 31 .
Click button to complete membership application and securely pay your dues online. Downloadable print application also available.
IOWPA is the leading organization in Indiana that represents all professions of the Indiana onsite wastewater industry. Our members include Inspectors, Installers, Pumpers, Regulators, Manufacturers, Soil Scientists, Engineers, Consultants, Waste Transporter, Cleaners, Educators, Environmentalists and more. They are committed to protecting the public health and the environment of Indiana by improving and increasing access to wastewater treatment for individuals and communities living beyond centralized wastewater treatment facilities.
Join IOWPA and collectively we can protect public health and the environment, strengthen our industry through certificates and education, and cultivate a community of colleagues that share experience and knowledge.
What IOWPA Membership Offers
Installer and Inspector Certificate Programs
- Installer and Inspector Certificate training and exams several times a year. Learn more about Installer and Inspector Certificates.
- Continuing education opportunities and hands-on training for both onsite system Installer and Inspector Certificate Programs through educational workshops, annual conferences, and field days. Check the calendar for upcoming educational events.
- Tracking of all continuing education units for IOWPA-sponsored programs and coordination of additional programs offered by, but not limited to, national industry organizations, state and local health departments, and manufacturers of state approved technology training/certificates.
- Processing renewal of all continuing education provided by the individual for both certificate programs.
Industry News and Regulatory Information
- State and national industry news via monthly enewsletters, the IOWPA News quarterly members’ magazine, our website, and member-only email alerts (when applicable).
- Valuable business and certification program forms on the IOWPA.
- Hands-on training through field days, which include, but is not limited to, system installations and inspections through community service projects and new technology introductions.
- Educational workshops and annual conferences provide the latest industry education, technology, and best practices.
- Networking and installer open forums facilitated by industry experts and regulators.
- Opportunities to discover, facilitate, and implement solutions to Indiana’s onsite wastewater challenges.
- Opportunities to educate and inform the public about septic systems.
- Members receive discount pricing for IOPWA events and education, advertising in the IOWPA News members’ magazine, and registration to the annual Pumper Show.
- Members are able to utilize the IOWPA logo on their website and in marketing materials to showcase that they are a member of the organization. When using the logo or the name “Indiana Onsite Wastewater Professionals Association” one must reference being a member of the organization. Members should not use the logo or name without referencing that’s it’s being used to highlight membership.
- Certificate holders may reference themselves in marketing as ‘certificate holders’ of either/both the IOWPA Installer Certificate Program or IOWPA Inspector Certificate Program. Any usage of the IOWPA logo or name of the organization must be accompanied by a reference to the certificate in which you hold.
- The IOWPA logo/name may not be used in a way that suggests that IOWPA is a sponsor or endorser of a product, company, or effort without explicit permission from the organization.