Thank you for your interest in viewing IOWPA Annual Conference sessions in our virtual format! Below are important details to review before purchasing access to the sessions.
- You’d be purchasing access to view conference session recordings
- The fee is:
- 2022 Conference Sessions – (8) CEUs – $175 for IOWPA members and $275 for nonmembers
- 2023 Conference Sessions – (4) CEUs – $100 for IOWPA members and $200 for nonmembers
- Each session has a 5-question quiz that is required at the end of the recording for which you should answer a minimum of 4 correctly to earn the credit for that session
- If you registered and paid for the in-person conference and weren’t able to attend, please reach out to email@example.com to get a link to view the sessions rather than registering and paying the fee online. You’ll get access for the year that you weren’t able to able.
- If you registered and attended the conference in person and would like access to any of the sessions for a refresher, please reach out and we’ll send you links to the video files.
- You may not earn credit through the virtual sessions if you already earned credits at the conference in person
- Viewing the entirety of each presentation and passing the quizzes is required to earn the CEUs. The conference sessions are being offered as a bundle, and partial credit for just one or two sessions is not available.
- The software hosting the presentations tracks the number of minutes that were viewed on each presentation and shows up in an administrative report for us, so skipping portions of any of the presentations will result in no credits being given.
- Once you register and pay, we’ll create a log in to the website hosting the sessions and email that to you along with instructions within 2 business days of your registration.
To register, use your individual login for the IOWPA website and purchase access from the listing on the events page linked below. We’ll then approve your registration and send you instructions for viewing the courses within two business days.